Task 1: Create your own Storybird
- Create a Storybird account. If you will be using this with students, use their free Class Accounts to manage students without emails, create assignments, and build beautiful libraries.
- Click sign in at the StoryBird site
- Customize your avatar
- Brush up on our community guidelines on StoryBird
- Make (create) a Storybird!
- Read some Storybirds done by others
- See all the things you can do with your stories!
Task 2: Post your Storybird to the Wiki!
- Go to http://storybird.com/
- Sign in to your account
- Click on your published Storybird
- Click on the blue type that says “Embed and badges”
- Copy the Storybird code for the “Regular Size Code”
- Go to your page on the wiki
- Click “Edit Page”
- Click on the Widget (embed widget) in the tool bar on your page
- In this widget menu click “Other (other html)”
- Paste your Storybird code in the html box on this page
- Click Save and a widget will now be on your page
- Click Save again and your Storybird will now appear on your page!
Task 3: ‘My Favourite Place to Visit”
- Go to https://penzu.com/
- Log in using your email and password
- Click ‘start you journal now’
- Now, write about your favourite place to visit briefly.